Immediate Media is one of the UK’s biggest media sales businesses, generating multi-million-pound revenues across print and digital channels annually. We deliver third party revenue for many clients, selling cross-media advertising and content campaigns to build commercial partnerships and offset the cost of content production.
Despite a declining print market, we are delivering year-on-year growth for our clients – an average 10% revenue increase in the first year of transition.
Our client partnership teams work with each client to seek out multi-channel revenue streams, ensuring we provide the best service possible and maximise revenue opportunities. Our third party clients include:
- BBC Worldwide: Top Gear, Good Food
- Eye-to-Eye: Delicious
- RSPB: Nature’s Home
- English Heritage: English Heritage Members’ magazine & e-comms
- The Scout Association: Scouting
- The Royal Opera House: Royal Opera House Magazine
- Boundless: Boundless magazine, website & e-comms
Commercial formats and channels
Our ad sales teams take a multi-disciplined approach, working with our clients across all available channels to deliver imaginative campaigns and maximise revenues. Our commercial channels include:
- Display & classified advertising
- Advertorials & native content
- Sponsorships & corporate partnerships
- Digital campaigns – web/mobile/app/e-comms
Advertising co-ordination and design
Our advertising co-ordinators and designers process over 55,000 adverts each year. The service (which is free of charge to the advertiser) can range from copy chasing for final artwork to fully designing an advert to fit within the magazine.
Award-winning commercial solutions
Our commercial teams have been recognised by several industry awards:
- Digital Publisher of the Year 2017 (AOP Digital Publishing Awards)
- Best Advertiser in Video 2017 (Digiday Video Europe Awards)
- Media Company of the Year 2015 (British Media Awards)